Uniform fitting, shoe and glove sizing schedule:
Monday - 4:00 to 5:30 Students whose last names begin with A-L.
Tuesday - 4:00 to 5:30 Students whose last names begin with M-Z.
If you are unable to attend your assigned day, please attend the other date.
*Shoes will be ordered on Wednesday August 8th. We will have shoes available to try on during uniform fitting.*
Winds & Guard: 6:00-9:00pm
Percussion: 3:00-5:00pm, 6:00-9:00pm
Throughout the week we will spend time reviewing material (music and marching) that we covered at spring rehearsals and summer sectionals, but a majority of the time will be spent learning new material. Not only do we plan to ensemble the opener (winds & percussion) we also plan to learn a few sets of drill as well! Please plan to be on time everyday and prepared to work. Any absence must be pre-approved by Mr. Hutchison or Mr. Finkbeiner. From this point on, all marching band rehearsals are MANDATORY and part of your marching band GRADE.
You should bring the following EVERYDAY:
- The BAND WEBSITE is the first place to go to for information.
- CHARMS is available to view your personal account
CHARMS CALENDAR is where we post all events
- TEXT REMINDERS are for students (and parents) to get reminders sent to your phone.
- Woodwinds … text “@gbmbww” to 810-407-5452
- Brass … text “@gbmbbrass” to 810-407-5452
- Percussion text “@gbdrum” to 810-407-5452
- Color Guard … text “@gbguard” to 810-407-5452
- FACEBOOK is where we post major announcements