Fee Reduction Program
We are please to announce the new FEE REDUCTION PROGRAM we are offering for the 2012 Marching Band season. Marching band is a EXPENSIVE and time consuming activity. We attend band camp, travel often, feed the members regularly, build props, maintain uniforms, etc. Some of these things just cost money, some of these things require volunteers! In an effort to reward parents for their volunteer work, we have put in place the FEE REDUCTION program. Below a detailed list of how it works, and how you can get involved.
What does this apply to?
The FEE REDUCTION program is for volunteering for NON-FUNDRAISING events. Example for this would be ... chaperoning, pit crew, uniform committee, dinner committee, prop building committee, truck committee, etc.
- $10 an hour will be paid for each adult volunteer hour they contribute.
- Reduction will not exceed $100.
- Parents need to volunteer for a pre-approved volunteer position. Limited positions available and it will be first come first serve.
- Pre-approved volunteer positions will be listed in the charms calendar under volunteer sign-up. (helping hand)
- All parents need to account for their volunteer hours by logging them into the Volunteer Hours Online Form.
- $100 marching band fee can be extended for the school year, but June 1st is the deadline for the band camp deposit.